2016 Greens Club Final Drawing Event, Sunday, October 2nd, 3:00pm
The Greens Club, in conjunction with the House Committee, will be having its annual year end raffle on Sunday, October 2nd from 3:00-6:30.
We will start the day with a 9 hole golf event with exact format to be determined, and all are welcome at 3:00, weather permitting. We will then have light hor d'oeuvres (meatballs, wings, sliders, chile, etc) as soon as golf is completed, about 5:30. There will be a small charge of $5.00 per person for the food.
The raffle will begin at 6:00, where we will award over $3500.00 in prizes to include:
2 - $500.00 winners
4- $250.00 winners
15- $100.00 winners
Along with a few special prizes for those who are present, as well. You do not have to be present to win the big raffle prizes.
The Greens Club has had a banner year with 278 tickets being sold compared to 198 last year. This has allowed over $6000.00 to be returned to the club for special projects and course improvements. Just in case you missed it, here are a few things that we have done:
* Purchased green divot mix for tees and fairway repair.
* Replaced all the old signs with new and improved aluminum signs on the course.
* Purchased new ball washers, scorecard holder, divot stands & mix boxes, green garbage cans.
* Refurbished & painted broken tee holders, water cooler stands, parking lot lines, scoreboard, net barriers.
*Replaced all pins flags and practice green flags with new embroidered ones.
* Did tree trimming, cleanup, brush cutting, planted flowers in marble flower boxes all with the help of volunteer members.
Fall Projects to complete:
* Will refurbish the driving range with new distance flags and will repair/paint divot boxes.
* We will continue to add new marble flower boxes and do more tree trimming and brush clearing.
We would like to thank all the members and friends for your support this year especially to the lady members and hole sponsors who purchased flowers for their boxes this year. We will award prizes next week to the best decorated boxes.
So please come join us for a fun-filled Sunday afternoon from 3:00-6:30 as we hold our annual year end raffle event. You can be a lucky winner and we still have tickets to purchase for those that need one. See you there!!!
The sign up sheet for golfis now posted in the clubhouse. Please sign up yourself, call the club, or e-mail Garofano's Grille to sign up for golf and the raffle so we have a proper head count to estimate for the food.
The Greens Club
Rick Del Bianco, Chairman
For more info., e-mail us at GreensClub@proctor-pittsford.com
Back to 2016 Events page